Manager of Facilities Maintenance
||PeaceHealth - Sacred Health Medical Center
|To Learn More or Apply:
|Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req # ID: 166414
PeaceHealth is Hiring for a Manager of Facilities Maintenance!
Are you a Facilities Manager looking to make a career change? Are you looking for more balance between work and play? Are you eager to work for a new manager with fresh ideas and passion for efficient and welcoming facilities? Do you want to work for a mission-based organization that serves its local community?
If so, Springfield, Oregon’s Sacred Heart Medical Center is the place for you!
Qualified candidates must have:
- Minimum of five years relevant facilities experience.
- Minimum of three years of facility management experience, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Certification as a Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) by the American Hospital Association preferred within two years of employment.
This position offers:
- Relocation Assistance
- Robust benefits for Full Time
- Education reimbursement or onsite job training
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.